Monday, May 9, 2016

A WILDFIRE AROUND THE WORLD!

A WILDFIRE AROUND THE WORLD!

T.J. Rockford


If you haven't been privy to the news lately, well you've been missing out on all sort's of craziness! One big story is from the image above, which is a wildfire in the Fort McMurray area of Alberta, Canada. 
  A truly sad and horrifying event for humans and creatures alike!

  It seems as every direction I turn there is some important human interest article that should be known to everyone!
  I say human interest because all humans on this planet should take note to all the flurry of activity afloat right now!
  Whether it's the gigantically huge fire ablaze in Canada, Or the Trump presidential escapade. There are so many stories underfoot it's almost a bit overwhelming!

  We have new news from North Korea due to their first congressional meeting in over 30 years!
The workers party had finally held the meeting to usher the new era with their fearless leader Kim Jung Un.
  The workers party intention is to showcase the countries stability and unification under this 32 year old's leadership. With their rise into the nuclear capabilities age it has giving them the feeling of security, Or more like a weapon to threaten with in my opinion!

  In Kim Jung Un's speech he had stated, the North would not use their nuclear weapons for any first strike scenario! 
  Kim had stated the nuclear program is to be used for defensive purpose only a deterrent for his sovereign nation! 
  In his speech he say's they are willing to resume talks with the world! Sure, in order to jump start their failing finances, as I see it anyway! 
  In my eye's he's full of it! End of story! I feel bad for the people within the country but, why should it be our job to stop this tyrant? Why can't his own countrymen rise up, such as Kim Jung Un's great grandfather did when he seized power for the workers party union! 
   Well I suppose that's why he keeps all of his people starving, So they are to weak to fight! It truly amazes me that the whole country hasn't fled like a tidal wave into South Korea! 

  That was a small example of the world event's. Another interesting tid-bit was the news of Chinese police officers patrolling the streets of Rome and Milan Italy. Supposedly it's to help make the Chinese tourist visiting their feel more safe!
  Well I can't even begin to express how many ways of wrong this is! So there's no point in asking Italy in which way their alliance's stand! 
  Why not have police officers from every nation in the world patrolling the streets? After all I'm fairly certain there is more tourist from every other nation in the world visiting there then there is Chinese people! 
  If people haven't been paying attention over in main land China they have been tearing down all the cross's on all the church's steeples! They have been arresting the christian pastor's that don't comply and in a few case's people have been murdered! Just what the Chinese Government is worried about, Their citizens visiting the pope! Sure! The act that China is doing to their small population of Christians is disgusting, but why should we care? Apparently the U.S. is in favor of doing the same thing, but to the Muslim population! So much conflict all over religion and beliefs! The sad fact is it's all bull! and all these beliefs are for nothing! because there is no one of these religions that matter except in the minds of those that choose to believe! It is only an internal comfort because there is not a one of these religions that have a true supreme being! Everyone dying for nonsense! 
  Imagine a world of humans putting their faith into each other instead of some invisible being! Imagine what this planet could possibly achieve if we all could just get along!
  
 Seems like not so long ago in Italy's shameful past they put their alliance with the wrong people then as well! "Nazi Germany" for those that may not have known! Which I wouldn't doubt nowadays with American school systems being the worst in the world! 
  
  Like I had stated there is a lot happening within the world that we should all take notice of! The one big thing is our alias and, where allegiances lie!
  With China willing to loan tons of cash! and all the promises of a prosperous relationship why wouldn't other countries jump ship from the U.S.?

  I'm fairly certain everyone around the world has been watching the craziness going on within the U.S.! Why wouldn't they be looking for safety? Trump saying the things he has is putting everyone out there in crisis mode! I'm certain it will get a whole lot uglier very soon, but what then?

  It appears to me that the out of control wildfire in Canada, isn't the only wildfire that is out of control!  
  
 I see a world in confusion! Especially with the U.S. being in a state of uncertainty with the presidential candidacy in swing.
  I see other nations being very nervous of the prospect of Trump getting in the white house. Heck I'm scared to death of the thought! 
  
 I see Trump for what he's worth! and it ain't nothing near the billions he thinks he's worth! How other's can't see this truly baffles me? Sure he say's stuff, but who doesn't? I say stuff just like him all the time! Maybe I should be in the white house! 
  
 I'm sure I would do a better job then him! Because I actually understand what's going on around this world! and why things are the way they are! and need to be! Open your eye's America! Trump is fleecing you! He's using you to make himself MONEY! He has no idea on what he's doing! He's so freaking stupid he can only keep repeating all the stupid things he has said over, and over, and over! 
  
 They had to get someone smarter then Trump thinks he is, and he's trying to teach him a little of what's going on in this world, and why things are the way they are!
  So that really scare's me! The fact that he doesn't know some pretty obvious stuff, but my real big question is, if Trump begin's saying some smart and intellectual things that are actually relevant, and possible, what we should do is vote for the guy that is tutoring Trump! Because I know Trump won't ever say anything intelligent without someone having schooled him! And I bet the world and us would be a lot safer with this tutor in the long run!

  No, I'm not saying Hilary will make anything better either! The two least liked candidates in history! She has several areas I disagree with, besides the known facts. She is for gun control, which is a no, no in my book!
  I'd be all for control of the dummies that intend to use them for wrong doings! There's a good slogan! 
  I know we are limited and I'm uncertain myself as what direction to take? I do know this country needs to be more united, because divided we fall!
  
Maybe I do stand a chance to run for the presidency after all! I can talk like Trump as well, but I'll tell you, I would get this whole mess into order in quick fashion!
We would have the best of everything for our military, I promise you that! 
  I would never coward out of a situation because Russia said too! I would actually tune Russia up a notch so they caught my drift!
  
  As for China, I would draw a line and say DO NOT CROSS! The one thing I can, and will guarantee is, war is inevitable with China! 
  History has showed us this time and time again! Every time a nation, or civilization, has done what China is doing it has led to war! The only thing is when? 
  The longer they dig in it will be like another World War! Remember your history when Japan took over loads of Island and militarized them! Look how that went! 

  Here you have the only nation in the world that has been bombed by nuclear weapons Japan, and Trump want's them to arm themselves with that same thing that had scarred them so badly!      Because it was so destructive they are still heeling from it! All because they witnessed first hand they don't want any! Hence why we provide them with an umbrella! 
 But no, no it's not for free! Don't even think that! Heck Japan pays the U.S. 2 billion dollars a year for the U.S. troops in their country!

  I would keep things on track with Japan, and the same with South Korea! These are both key areas! It gives us strength in Asia! The base in Japan is a prime spot for a deterrent positioning aspect. Which Trump obviously doesn't realize! Pretty hard to protect Americas investments and commerce when we won't have a presence on one whole side of the planet!
  Just look at all of military strengthening with China right now! They understand what the value of a forward positioning is by what America has done in these areas! 
  Heck the Philippines gave the U.S. the boot out of their country 25 years ago in order to break free of our western hold on them! 
  
 Now they have giving back 5 base's to us! We are presently filling them back up because the Philippines are leary of China, even more so, then the U.S. apparently! 
And this is another strategic area, Just as is the Indian Ocean, and our presence in Africa is imperative! 
 Heck China is in the process of building a naval base right down the road from the U.S. in Africa!
  
 With the Suez canal being right up the African coast, and the amount of commerce that gets shipped through there, This is the prime reason we are their, for protecting our investments! which it's the whole world that ends up being affected in the long run!
   With the U.S. being there it has helped tremendously! Especially with breaking up the piracy that happens along this corridor! But now China is claiming the same thing, that they are protecting their investments! Which the whole of Africa is an investment of theirs right now! 
  
 More then ever we need to stay as a presence in these locations! Even if it means costing money! if we leave any of these locations it will give China, that extra step on the ladder, in which if we don't protect, we will be paying China! Right along with the rest of every other country!

  These are all the things that I would be working on if I were the President! Our biggest asset is our Alias! Especially for trading! and this is something I would tweak for sure! Especially China!
  I wonder if all these Trump supporters know of his clothing line he has? I wonder if they know China makes his labeled products? 
  Here he has rambled on about tariffs with China, Which he is just been saying, because he knows everyone want's to hear it! 
 he also knows that if he truly was as patriotic, as he is trying to sound, that he could of had his clothing label made right here in America, and still turned a profit! 
  But I guess he truly doesn't care about America that much! Can't make it any more obvious then he has, but his supporters keep on supporting! 
  
Personally I would never have China make anything for me! Because YES I am that patriotic! And everything I have ever bought that was made there ends up breaking! 

 I could see us leaving Japan in the lurch if Trump wins! Hell we've done it to everyone else we've promised to help! Look how great all those places we helped are doing now! Places like Iraq, Afghanistan, I'll stop there because this could get long! 
  
 Hell the U.S. put Saddam Hussein in power in the first place! The same thing happened in Iran, the U.S. had to get involved in their business way back over 60 years ago, which ended up turning on us, with a vengeance, around 1979!
 The CIA getting into affairs trying to manipulate the way things are, and whose in power, so it will benefit us better! This is a direct reason why Iranians dislike the American Government so much! Heck I'm on board with them!
 I can't say I like my Government to much either right now! Or have now for several years! I keep hoping for a miracle! 
  
 Do Americans really wonder why other nations dislike us so much? All thanks to our CIA! Where they get Intelligence out of the "I" is beyond me?
  These are all areas I would seriously revamp! Why? Because these type organizations have gone out of control! and someone needs to tweak them up to speed!

  Lot's of our secretive organizations seem to operate like there is no boundaries, and think they have this freedom to do whatever they please! They start things in which it all goes out of control! 
  
 Our country was founded on principles and ideas! This seem's to have been forgotten! Or just taken for granted and thrown out the window! Our Government seems to do as it wants, and not what we they people want! 
These people are supposed to be working for us, not just their collecting a pay check doing as they please! 
  No more agenda's that are not the people's agenda! Tune em up, and tear it down! IT'S TIME TO RESTRUCTURE!

  There's my endorsement speech!  Can't be any worse then the rest of em! I would start a wildfire of change in D.C. the like's of which would go down in the history books!
                                                                                                                                                                So yes there is more then one wildfire out of control in this world! But like I had stated early, it seems there is really so much happening in the world right now that it truly is a bit overwhelming for those that stay on top of these events!
  Although the wildfire in Canada right now should be one of grave concern to all! The reason why, is because for those paying attention to the climate issues this was foreseeable event that would start to take place!

  Weather change would, and will be, a big factor with the changing of our climate! My fears are this is just the beginning! I feel for everyone involved! 
  I can not even begin to imagine the horror that all these people have, and will have to endure for awhile to come!

  I think of all the wildlife that has been affected by this as well! All these animals that cannot escape from the grasp of this monster, it has made this event for them truly horrific as well! 
 To think that humanity had a hand to play in this is very unsettling with me,! As it should be for anyone with even one I oda of conscience!

  Our hearts go out to all involved! As do our thoughts and prayers!
The Rockford File's 2.Oooh!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If there is anything you would like to add, address, Or just share we welcome all suggestions and comments! Thanks for viewing!